Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Hair

So, a blog about me and my hair (I know...deep). I've decided that June of 2008- June of 2009 is all about hair. I have changed my hair more times in this span of time than in any other time of my life. Hmm... I just realized this. This realization causes me to ponder what really is going on (maybe I'm just finally cutting loose). The newest hair cut was inspired by a friend saying I looked older. This is not the thing to say to me people, really. I have age issues. I am trying to embrace wisdom, but this age thing just keeps sneaking up on me. Well, I promptly decided I needed bangs after being called old. I have not had bangs since I was in elementary school. So in my subconscious I concluded that elementary school equaled youth, or something like that. Alright, there you have it. My reason for getting bangs. Please don't laugh. :) Here is a picture of the new cut (for those of you who love my curly hair, don't worry, it is still curly)! :)

No comments: