Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't let your dreams be dreams..


Trenton is "mowing the lawn". I do hope, that you all, can use your imaginations here. Can't you see it?
I remember being a kid and make believing I was doing adult things. Oh, the days of fairy tales and playing house. They pass by so slowly as a kid, but then one day it seems like you wake up and find that you are no longer a kid and fairy tales are simply... tales. When I think about that I just want to let Trenton be a little kid just a day longer than I remember. I know I cannot change the course of life and growing up, but the days of make believe really are where it's at. I guess as adults we do it too...it's just called dreaming. I hope Trenton grows up to be a dreamer. To dream big and never be discouraged- I hope that he chases his dreams, and maybe even makes believe with his kids that a dolly is a lawn mower.

No comments: